Better Gas Mileage, Better Handling...
Precision wheel alignment can improve your car or SUV's gas mileage as well as give you better performance and road handling in town or on the highway. Wheel vibration and steering pulling can not only damage your tires, they force your engine to work much harder than it should. Keeping your cars and SUVs properly aligned is one of the best ways to save money at the pump and the tire store.
If you are a local San Francisco automobile owner, visit International Sport Motors today for a wheel alignment assessment with our new Hunter alignment technology. This state-of-the-art alignment system can calculate wheel alignment on most cars and SUVs within two minutes.
Make sure your car is properly aligned and in tip-top running condition with the wheel alignment and mechanic pros at ISM!
Wheel Alignment Warning Signs
- Driving vibration in the steering column or beneath the seats.
- Unusual tire wear.
- Tire tread is worn down on one site of the tire.
- Balding around the edges of the tires.
- Your steering wheel feels loose or unstable.
- Your car or SUV pulls to the side while driving.
- Your car turns when driving on a straight and flat road or highway.
A vehicle with a tire and/or wheel that is out of balance will often create vibrations that can become increasingly worse at higher vehicle speeds. The exact speed when the problem becomes most apparent can vary from vehicle to vehicle depending on the weight and size of the vehicle.
The size of the problem and the sensitivity of the vehicles suspension and steering systems can also play a role. Commonly, when there is a problem, humming and vibrations start around 40-50 MPH and grow with increasing speed.
Computerized Wheel Alignment
International Spot Motors has the right equipment to restore your car or SUV to perfect factory specifications. All of our vehicle alignment mechanics perform complete inspections on your suspension and steering system, take precision computerized measurements, and make exact factory specified adjustments to return your wheel alignment to flawless, factory condition.
When is a good time to check my wheel alignment?
- When you buy new tires you'll want to make sure you have good wheel alignment to get the longest life out of your tire purchase.
- After an accident, fender bender or major collision.
- If the car bottoms out severely or is jarred by road damage or large potholes.
- After having work done on any of your vehicles steering or suspension systems.
International Sport Motors
An ISM we are committed to quality automotive wheel alignment for BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Porsche, Volvo, Jaguar, Range Rover, Lexus, Honda and more.
$50 Off (Regularly $139.95). Hunter Certified Technician. Most cars. Not valid with any other specials or offers. Some restrictions apply. Call shop for details.REDEEM NOW
$50 Off (Regularly $199.95). Hunter Certified Technician. Not valid with any other specials or offers. Some restrictions apply. Call shop for details.REDEEM NOW